PT Volkopi Indonesia is Volcafe’s Indonesian coffee specialist. Volkopi has been operating in Indonesia for more then 10 years. The company has grown tremendously in size and reputation and many of the world’s finest roasters are our regular clients. Volkopi operates in every step of the quality chain to ensure we deliver the best beans to our clients. We identify the coffee sources with the best potential, we partner with hundred of small growers and share best practices in growing, harveting and processing.
For our Factory in Medan, we are seeking:
- Support the production manager to ensure effecient running of Coffeemill, processing blending raw coffee material into expordable quality product
- Support the control on factory daily activities.
- Oversee the day-to-day activities of the production processes to ensure the products and services are produced efficiently, on time and within specification; Monitor processing and outturns.
- Foster a cooperative work environment;
- Work with production team to implement new or revised product, packaging and procedures;
- Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
- Support and control on day to day production activities.
- Responsible for tracking and analyzing the outturn of the factory
- Candidate must possess at least bachelor degree in Engineering
- Good knowledge on production flow and process
- Fluency in English is Must
- Minimum 1 years of experience in production process, having knowledge about coffee plant is an advantage
- Computer proficiency
All applications will be treated confidential; candidates can apply until January 31, 2015 by sending a non-returnable resume, photograph and contact number to the following e mail:
E mail address:
- Deadline Recevied Application Letter January 31, 2015
- For more information of Volcafe, please visit us at www.edfman.com.